2017 holiday deals in Devon at Brixham Holiday Park!
Are you looking for a bargain holiday next year? We’ve got some great 2017 holiday deals for breaks in beautiful South Devon at our holiday park.
Located in the picturesque harbour town of Brixham, our holiday park is the number one choice for holidays in South Devon, on the beautiful English Riviera.
At Brixham Holiday Park we like to make sure you get the best possible value for money, that’s why we’ve out together some fantastic early bird booking offers, meaning you can take advantage of big discounts by booking your 2017 holiday early with us! Check out our special offers page or see below for some of the discounts available!
Short breaks in 2017
From only £99!
Week holidays in 2017 from
Book your 2017 holiday
& pay 2016 prices!
With our 2017 holiday deals in Devon you can bag a great-value break away with the family for less. Discover idyllic destinations, explore a stunning coastline and enjoy fun-filled family attractions!
South Devon is also a region bursting with top local events, with things to do for the whole family running throughout the year! Take a look at some of our favourite events, below…
- Brixham Pirate Festival returns in 2017 for another weekend of salty seadog fun and games! Taking place from 29th April-1st May, the festival is one of the most popular events in the South Devon What’s On diary. The Brixham Pirate Festival sees locals and visitors alike dress up as pirates for a day of family fun and entertainment. Remember to bring your costume!
- Brix Fest is back for 2017, from 27th-29th May. BrixFest enters 2017 in its sixth year having firmly established itself as one of Brixham’s leading festivals. From live music, stalls and stands to a grand fireworks display and sailing regattas – the festival celebrates all that is great about Brixham!
- Brixham Heritage Sailing Regatta will take place from 27th-28th May: The Brixham Heritage Sailing Regatta has its roots in the Sailing Trawler races that have been held in Torbay since the early 1800’s. In 1914, King George V presented the Perpetual Challenge Cup also popularly known as the ‘King George V Cup’ – it will be incorporated into part of the Brix Fest event.
- The popular Brixham Trawler Race takes place on June 17th and sees skippers dress their boats with bunting before they battle it out in a two lap race around the Bay. At the same time there’s fun and festivities on the harbour quayside to raise money for local charities.
- There’s 9 days of fulfilled family entertainment on offer at Torbay Carnival in Paignton. From live music to car shows, the carnival is great fun for all. The event culminates with a giant and colourful procession.
Great value accommodation
As well as fantastic places to visit and top events to take in nearby, we have a great range of self-catering accommodation for you to choose from. Much of our accommodation has been upgraded, with over £500,000 spent in early 2016 on our units. Many have been refurbished with new furniture and fittings, new bathrooms and kitchens – all designed to make your stay with even more enjoyable. Choose from our holiday chalets, holiday apartments or static caravans. We also have pet friendly accommodation too!
To book your break for next year, and to take advantage of our 2017 holiday deals in Devon, contact us today on 01803 853324 or book-online now!