- The holiday accommodation is specifically provided for family holidays. Group bookings maybe subject to restrictions. Stag and Hen parties are sadly not allowed.
- All persons occupying the chalets must be listed on the booking form
- A deposit of £30.00 for each week or part week booked (plus £20 cancellation option if required) is to be paid at the time of booking and the balance 28 clear days before the holiday begins. An social acknowledgement will be sent for each deposit and no booking exists until this has been received. Should accommodation required not be available when the deposit and application form are received the deposit will be immediately refunded in full.
- All reservations are deemed to commence as from 4.00pm on day of commencement. Guests are required to vacate at 10.00am on the day of termination, when the applicants agree to deliver full and entire possessions of the accommodation including the furniture and effects in as good a state and condition as it was at the time of commencement of the reservation, the applicants making good or paying for all such articles of furniture, fixtures and effects as shall be broken, lost, damaged or destroyed during their occupation.
- The applicants undertake to keep the premises and furniture, fixtures, utensils etc., in clean and tidy condition, and so to leave them at the expiration of the reservation.
- Neither Brixham Holiday Park, nor any associated or subsidiary company thereof shall not admit liability, for any personal injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, loss or damage to any property, including motor vehicles, motor cycles and the like, however caused, sustained by or occasioned to any person (including persons under the age of 21 years), whether resulting from or caused by negligence, default, wilful act, omission or otherwise of Brixham Holiday Park, their servants, agent or concessionaires, or of guests, residents, occupiers or invitees.
- Brixham Holiday Park is relieved from liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond its control and all monies received will be refunded in full.
- Force Majeure. We the holiday home owner cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or aected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure.” Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we the owner(s) could not even with due care, foresee or avoid.
- You may bring your cat or dog with you to many of our holiday homes (NOT IN – Avocet, Petrel, Cormorant, Lapwing or Shearwater). There is a surcharge of £35.00 per pet per week. All pets must be treated for fleas before arrival. You must bring your pet basket with you as pets are allowed on the clear understanding that in no circumstances must your pet lie on the bedding or chairs. Pets must not be left unattended in holiday homes or elsewhere. In the interest of visitors’ safety, and following recent Government legislation, we are sorry we are unable to accept the following types of dog; American Pit Bull, Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro and Dogo Argentino even where these types of dog are muzzled as required by Government legislation.
- In the event of a breach of any of these conditions the applicants shall, if the Management so require, vacate the chalet occupied by them and leave the holiday park without entitlement to compensation and there upon Brixham Holiday Park shall have no liability to the applicants.
- In the unlikely event of a change in Government Taxation and or the provision of Utility services, we reserve the right to adjust our tariff accordingly.
- The applicants undertake not to do or permit to be done within the limits of the holiday centre or in the vicinity there of anything which in the opinion of the management may be or become a nuisance or annoyance, or in anyway interfere with the quiet, comfort or enjoyment of any other person using the amenities of the holiday centre.
Unless Cancellation Option is taken out at the time of booking no refund of monies will be paid. Providing you take out the Cancellation Option, if you should cancel your holiday more than 28 days prior to your holiday arrival date then 100% of monies paid will be refunded (less £20.00 Cancellation Option fee). If you cancel your holiday less than 28 days prior to your holiday date then 80% of monies paid will be refunded (less £20.00 Cancellation Option fee).