Discover South Devon in 2019 with a breaks from £99!
Christmas may only be a few weeks away but why not reward yourself an early present ahead of Santa’s arrival… and book your 2019 break at our Torbay holiday park.
We’ve got 2019 breaks from as little as £99 so you can enjoy a quiet getaway for less next year. PLUS if you book early you can save on your stay, too! So give yourself something to look forward to and get your pick of preferred dates and accommodation ahead of the rush in the New Year!
2019 holidays in Devon: why choose our park?
Here at Brixham Holiday Park we strive to offer the best possible guest experiences and are constantly working hard to improve the offering to our guests. In the close season we’re busy upgrading and refreshing our park, including work to our popular indoor pool.
So much to see and do in 2019!
As well as the beautiful beaches, top family attractions and idyllic destinations, there’s also a jam-packed events diary for the region, with lots to see and do. Why not build your break around some of these hugely popular events?
- Dartmouth’s popular Dart Music Festival in May will see over 100 performances throughout the town, spanning almost every musical genre – and it’s all free!
- Ahoy there me hearties! Brixham Pirate Festival, in May, is a hugely popular event and sees hundreds of people dress as pirates to celebrate the town’s maritime history and heritage. There’s lots going on for the whole family including live music and kids entertainment.
- The Devon County Show is billed as ‘Devon’s big day out’ and is the county’s flagship event. It’s a showcase for aspects of life and work in the county as well as entertainment, shopping and good food. Head over to Exeter’s Westpoint Arena for the show.
- Brix Fest is one of Brixham’s leading festivals. From live music, stalls and stands to a grand fireworks display and sailing regattas – the festival celebrates all that is great about Brixham!
- Brixham Heritage Sailing Regatta has its roots in the Sailing Trawler races that have been held in Torbay since the early 1800’s. In 1914, King George V presented the Perpetual Challenge Cup also popularly known as the ‘King George V Cup’ – it will be incorporated into part of the Brix Fest event.
- The Brixham Trawler Race takes place in June and sees skippers dress their boats with bunting before they battle it out in a two lap race around the Bay. At the same time there’s fun and festivities on the harbour quayside to raise money for local charities.
See it all from Brixham Holiday Park
We have a wide range of self-catering in Brixham available for your stay including chalets, apartments and caravans. Want to bring your pet? No problem! We have a range of pet friendly accommodation available too!