As many of you will be aware on Sunday 10th May the Government issued its ‘conditional plan’ which has meant we have further postponed our opening date to 4th July, in line with step 3 of the phased re-opening of the lockdown. We will keep this date under constant review to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests as this is our number one priority.
For those who had booked to stay with us up to this date, we will be contacting you to discuss what to do next. Our phones are operational Monday – Friday 10am -3pm, if you need to call out of these times, please just leave a message and we will call you back.
Please be assured we are excited at the thought of welcoming everyone back to our beautiful part of the Country, but at this moment in time we need to ensure everyone is safe. We have therefore put our online bookings on hold until 4th July and will release those as soon as we know more about a lift of the lockdown phase 3.
We would like to Thank You all for your understanding and for your patience whilst we respond to messages and assist guests with their holiday plans.
#Staysafe #Stayalert #Seeyousoon